Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Buy Upstar Tambo ALG-24LED11 24" 1080p LED HDTV With Safeguarded Transaction


Estimated Price: $259.99


Features
  • super slim design,100000:1 high contrast
  • LED back-lit
  • 1080P HD
  • Adjustable stand,flexible angle


5ODCLFK

Customer Review:

Tanbo ALG-24LED11

I purchased this tv as a replacement for the old lcd monitor (vga and dvi inputs only, dim screen, old, etc...) in my home office. I was a bit uneasy without ever hearing of this brand before and the lack of reviews available on this tv. I have had it running for the better part of a day at this point and I am very pleased with my purchase. And I can't complain about the price. It has many menu options, a logical remote, and at least one of each input...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP