Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Top Sharp Aquos LC46D43U 46-Inch 720p LCD HDTV With Acquire Transaction


Estimated Price: $1,899.99


Features
  • 46" HDTV LCD-TV
  • 6000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
  • 6ms Response Time, PC Input
  • Enhanced Color Filter


0PKQDUG

Customer Review:

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our choice of the Sharp Aquos. The picture is great, sound is decent and we love it! I would highly recommend this TV and the price cannot be beat (we purchased through 6Ave Electronics thru amaz_n)

Though considered inferior to 1080 46" models, being only a 720, after viewing this gem's picture quality in a major department store I was sold. Now becoming harder to find I acted timely and am now enjoying HD programming in total s...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP