Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best Sharp LC32D47UT 32-Inch LCD HDTV, Black With Secure Transaction


Estimated Price: $549.99


Features
  • 32" HDTV LCD-TV
  • Advanced Super View / Black TFT Panel
  • 6ms Response Time
  • 3 HDMI, 1 PC Input
  • Black Cabinet


1TDKLI8

Customer Review:

I saw that amazo- was selling this product and it was a really good price. I had been looking around and was not happy with the small Televisions I saw at the stores - they just seemed cheap. The picture was bad and the sound was poor. Based on specs of this new screen I decided to order it, sight unseen.

Man am I happy! First - the picture is beautiful. The colors are not fake, the skin tones are great and the picture is razor sharp. I am very picky about what passes for ...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP