Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Top Element ELEFJ243 24-Inch 1080p LED HDTV With Risk-free Transaction


Estimated Price:


Features
  • Enjoy your favorite movies, games, and shows with brilliant picture quality and crystal-clear detail


EX1RAIM

Customer Review:

purchased this television from Target in November of 2013 and it went on the fritz in March 2014. I only get half a screen. I called Element and the only way they would honor the warranty is if I shipped it back to them, then they would send me a replacement. The catch is I had to pay the shipping charges, which for a 40" TV weighing approximately 30 lbs with packaging cost $70 and the price may even be more depending on where you live. They have no authorized repair dealerships ...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP