Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Buy Philips 29PFL4908/F7 29-Inch 60Hz LED HDTV (Black) With Acquire Transaction


Estimated Price: $269.99


Features
  • Connect a PC or MAC to a TV wirelessly with WirelessConnect
  • One button access to wireless NetTV services on your TV
  • Brilliant LED images with low power consumption
  • Enjoy rich sound and clear dialog with SRS TruSurround HD
  • Smart Cloud for automatic updates to content


BE2KI1Y

Customer Review:

This is a good TV if you do not want 3D and spending your money on an expensive model. This is a reasonable priced TV that delivers perfect picture in 1080i on digital television and a crystal clear picture with it. I will cut to the chase and say I looked at a lot of TV's and did my research for you and the other reviews may go into more detail but here are the key points.

1) I have Wi-Fi at home with a router and I set up with a LAN wire from my router to TV and select...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP