Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Top Samsung LN22C450 22-Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV (Black) With Protected Transaction


Estimated Price: $379.99


Features
  • 3Wx2 audio output
  • Wide Color Enhancer
  • ConnectShare
  • 2 HDMI (ver 1.3), HDMI-CEC
  • Component & PC input


36WT3GG

Customer Review:

I am extremely happy with the performance of this TV, though I was initiatlly confused because the product is slightly different than the description on amaz n. There is only 1 HDMI port on the back on my model and nothing on the side of the TV. There is a USB but it's on the back. My model is definitely the LN22C450 but I spoke with Samsung and they told me that there is another LN22C450 that has an additional HDMI port on the side. Don't know why they have more than one model with ...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP