Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Latest RCA 21.5" LED Backlit Active Matrix TFT LCD Display w/DVD With Safe Transaction


Estimated Price: $219.99


Features
  • 21.5" Backlit Active Matrix TFT LCD Display
  • ATSC and NTSC Digital/Analog embedded Tuners
  • 1366 x 768 High Resolution
  • HDMI (x2), Component, Composite, and VGA Inputs
  • Closed Captioning and V-Chip Support


5GRAIOA

Customer Review:

I was pleased with the seller's service. The TV itself has a great picture both on regular stations and HiDef. My complaint is that the sound is missing a bass component because (to my ears) it is at a high pitch and "tinny" - like a speaker from the 1930's era radio. Because of this, I'm using my "TV Ears" in order to have good sound quality. The DVD component is kind of sluggish in accepting the DVD and at times won't give it back . I have to press the eject button a few times...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP