Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Buy Samsung UN60ES7150 60-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Slim LED HDTV With Safe Transaction


Estimated Price: $0.00


Features
  • Downloadable Apps, Internet Browsing
  • Built-in WiFi
  • Include 3D glasses, Wireless Keyboard
  • Support 3D
  • 1920 x 1080 pixels


961OFDM

Customer Review:

I bought this tv from Costco, because it had the best picture in the store. The picture is striking! excellent! I love the narrow frame around the picture screen. The frame is less than one inch all the way around. The set has micro dimming to give a darker black and it does. The base is heavy steel with chrome and it can rotate 15 degrees. I have the motion set to clear, which seems the best to me. With the picture set the way I like it, my APC H15 power conditioner indicates the TV...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP