Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Hot Samsung LN32C530 32-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV (Black) With Secure Transaction


Estimated Price: $599.99


Features
  • 10Wx2 audio output
  • Wide Color Enhancer
  • ConnectShare? Movie
  • 3 HDMI (ver 1.3), HDMI-CEC
  • 2 Components & PC input


36WT3JI

Customer Review:

I own a 56 inch Samsung DLP (have for some time now) and love the thing. So when it was time to get a flat screen for my bedroom (the old CRT just had to go), I went right to Samsung. My needs were 32 inches, 2 or more HDMI inputs, at least one analog composite input, at least one analog component input and a QAM tuner. I looked at a few models from other vendors (the usual suspects, Sony, Toshiba, Hitachi, etc., excluding Visio, not a chance that junk enters my home) and for the mos...


SquareTrade 4-Year TV Protection Plan ($450-$500)...

List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP