Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Top Panasonic TC-32LX85 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV With Big Discount


Estimated Price: $699.95


Features
  • 1366 x 768 Resolution
  • 10000:1 Contrast Ratio
  • 178 Degrees Viewing angle for maximum viewing capacity
  • Viera LinK HDAVI Control lets you operate all of your home theater components by pressing a single button on your TV's remote control
  • Inputs include: 3 HDMI (1 side), 2 Composite video (1 side), 1 S-Video, 2 Audio inputs (for video), 1 Component . SD Memory card slot (SDHC compatible).


14CV92G

Customer Review:

I've been through 3 t.v.'s so far. The first t.v. I bought was my first HDTV ever but the picture was just not that good. I felt like it wasn't a good upgrade from SDTV. The second t.v. I bought had a really good HD picture and an acceptable SD picture, but no matter what I watched the picture was always dark for some reason even if I increased the brightness or contrast. That t.v. also lacked the inputs I needed for different things like my cable box, game systems, etc.

A...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP