Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New Samsung UN55D6300 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black) [2011 MODEL] With Protected Transaction


Estimated Price: $2,299.99


Features
  • Samsung Smart TV
  • Auto Motion Plus 120Hz with Clear Motion Rate
  • Full HD 1080p resolution
  • ENERGY STAR standards
  • Internet ready


4O7BNLK

Customer Review:

I have been researching TVs for past few months and thank God I waited for this one. The Samsung UN46D6300 46-Inch LED TV is the latest in this series. This is the highest-end of its 2D LED Line. After this 3D series starts.

The Smart Hub with full Web Browser with Flash support made me buy this TV over others. It has been just five days since it came and I started using this TV. Everyday learning something new.

So far I have used Smart Hub for Netflix (with HD ...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP