Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Latest VIZIO E480i-B2 48-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED HDTV With Safeguarded Transaction


Estimated Price: $569.99


Features
  • VIZIO Internet Apps Plus -Instantly enjoy the latest hit movies, TV shows, music and even more premium apps straight from the Internet to your TV.
  • Full-Array LED -Distributes LEDs across the entire screen delivering superior light uniformity and picture performance.
  • Active LED Zones x6 -Dynamically adjusts the LED backlight per zone creating deeper, pure black levels and higher contrast.
  • Built-in Wi-Fi -Connect with high-speed wireless for easy, clutter-free Internet access.
  • 120Hz effective refresh rate enhanced with backlight scanning -Enjoy clear fast action scenes.


GKKI4NY

Customer Review:

I just lost my Samsung 46 inch top of the line when after only 3 years the picture developed a bad screen. Broke my heart but I realized even Samsung gets bad parts now and then. I take super care of my electronics as I kept this LCD in new condition right up to its death. Three years? I told the Samsung rep on the phone. He just said it was out of warranty, so long story short I decided against another Samsung. I did a solid week of reading reviews and numerous visits to my local st...


SquareTrade 4-Year TV Protection Plan ($500-$600)...SquareTrade 5-Year TV Protection Plan ($500-$600)...SquareTrade 3-Year TV Protection Plan ($500-$600)...SquareTrade 2-Year TV Protection Plan ($500-$600)...

List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP