Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Buy Samsung PN58C6400 58" 1080p Plasma HDTV With Low Price


Estimated Price: $2,149.99


Features
  • Dynamic Contrast Ratio
  • 600Hz Subfield Motion
  • Ultra-Slim Design
  • Energy-Efficient Plasma


3U47OBQ

Customer Review:

The set up was extremely simple. I replaced a 52" Toshiba DLP that was about 6 years old with this Plasma TV. I did a considerable amount of Internet and in-store research on this TV before I pulled the trigger. I couldn't be happier with the purchase. I'm probably a mid-level audio and videophile. The picture upgrade when comparing this to my DLP is significant. Here's a tip--I purchased this TV direct from Modia for quite a bit less than I could find it for anywhere else. It...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP