Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New Westinghouse LD-3265 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV With Safe Transaction


Estimated Price: $0.00


Features
  • Westinghouse Digital optimizes efficient engineering in all LED backlit LCD TVs, which means our LED TVs feature a super slim profile for an easy fit in any space or wall.
  • Enjoy energy efficient, space-conscious design wherever your family gathers to be entertained.
  • Slim Design 1.0-Inch Edge/2.3-Inch maximum thickness
  • 15.00 lbs with stand


7BUXF04

Customer Review:

When I decided to buy this TV, it was just as good as a gamble because I could not find many reviews online. I am glad that I went ahead and bought this TV because I feel that you cannot get anything better than this in the 200$ price range. I would go through the details of the TV, the brand and the things you have to know before buying this TV.

Westinghouse TVs are said to be made by the Taiwanese LCD manufacturer Chimei which also makes LED/LCD panels for some other big...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP