Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Latest RCA LED24C45RQ 24-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black) With Protected Transaction


Estimated Price: $299.99


Features
  • Resolution: 1920x1080
  • Contrast: 1000:1
  • 1 VGA Input
  • USB Media Play: Photos and Music
  • 16.7 Million Colors


CDGSNLW

Customer Review:

First, I bought this for my home office and it sits next to my computer (actually got it at K-Mart on sale for $179.99). The picture is great and it picks up all of the local OTA channels using rabbit ears. The only bad thing I can say about this TV is its incredibly poor sound quality (very tinny). I have tried adjusting the equalizer at just about all different values and tried all of the built in sound settings. Nothing seems to make it sound any better.

I've finall...


SquareTrade 3-Year TV Protection Plan ($200-$250)...

List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP