Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Hot Coby LEDTV2226 22-Inch 1080p HDMI LED TV/Monitor, Black With Safe Transaction


Estimated Price: $209.99


Features
  • 22-Inch widescreen LED HDTV offers a premium viewing experience, featuring brilliant picture.
  • Energy efficient technology meets Energy Star 3.0 and California Energy Commission standards (standby power <1W)
  • Built-in digital TV tuner (ATSC/NTSC/ QAM), HDMI digital connection delivers perfect signal transmission,
  • Digital noise reduction, V-chip parental control, Closed- Caption, and Electronic Program Guide support
  • Multi-language on-screen display, Wall-mountable design (VESA 75mm x 75mm)
  • 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
  • 1080P Resolution
  • 21.6" Widescreen Led Hdtv
  • Attractive Super-Slim Profile Fits Anywhere
  • Built-In Digital Tv Tuner (Atsc/Ntsc/Qam)
  • PC VGA connection for use as a computer monitor


40XJC7K

Customer Review:

This TV is much more than I needed. Was cheapest price for 1080p, good size for up close gaming, and fit perfectly on my desk! Now I get to play all my games in HD, and if necessary can hook it up to my computer for dual monitor action. The TV has actually decent sound for the size- I find myself just shelving my headphones most of the time due to comfortability.

Coby has shined to me so far, as I've bought a few products of theirs and have been very happy with them. Keep ...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP