Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New 22 inch Skyworth SLC-2219A-3M AC/DC 12 Volt ATSC HDTV LED with DVD Player and Digital ATSC Tuner With Acquire Transaction


Estimated Price: $309.99


Features
  • Max Resolution: 1920x1080
  • Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
  • Brightness: 250 cd/m2. Aspect Ratio: 16:9
  • Built in Digital and Analog TV Tuner
  • Built in Voltage Surge Protections. HDTV- Signal Capability: 480p/720p/1080p


5TPOZ1Q

Customer Review:

I ordered this tv because I needed a 12 volt tv for my RV. Although I would have loved a bigger size, the cost was too prohibitive. However, when the tv arrived, it turned out to be the perfect size for the space I had to mount the tv.

Several reviews I read commented about the sound being too low. I have not noticed this problem and my hearing is not the best. I can hear the tv volume just fine! The picture quality is great and the tuner picks up a lot of digital cha...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP