Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Hot Haier LE46B1381 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV With Secure Transaction


Estimated Price: $979.99


Features
  • 46" LED 1080p HDTV
  • 2 10W / channel speakers
  • Dynamic contrast ratio 15,000:1
  • 1 PC, 1 Component, 3 HDMI and 1 USB input
  • Energy Star 5.3


56VMA38

Customer Review:

Bought this item 1 week ago. Everything seemed fine until I noticed a small red dot on the screen. According to the led Tv expert its a stuck pixel it might go away or it might not. Nevertheless its a decent well priced led; I still haven't decided if I will exchange this item and hope to get a perfect one. Haier makes good led Tv but lacks quality control on their products.

I made my decision to return this television approximately ten minutes after I set it up. The soun...


SquareTrade 4-Year TV Protection Plan ($450-$500)...

List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP