Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best Samsung SSG-P3100M/ZA Starter Kit and Samsung PN64D8000 64" PDP 1080p HDTV Bundle With Safe Transaction


Estimated Price:




4VE5B78

Customer Review:

I will say first off that I am not a proffessional TV guy. I do not have a device to measure MLL, or light output.

That being said, I researched exhaustively as my little 37" Diamond series was getting a little small. For 3-4 months I had my heart set on the P65VT30, preordered at J&R. Then I started reading reviews by cnet, and other pros on the web about their previous sets. Blacks levels on pannys WILL degrade. That rating on their site which says it has better blacks w...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP