Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best Samsung UN40D5500 40-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black) With Secure Transaction


Estimated Price: $899.99


Features
  • Full HD 1080p resolution
  • Ultra Slim Touch of Color Design
  • Exceeds ENERGY STAR standards
  • ConnectShare Movie
  • Wide Color Enhancer Plus


4N866RQ

Customer Review:

I purchased this exact TV at Sam's Club but thought I would leave a review here. I have owned the TV for about 6 months and have had quite a bit of time to play around with everything so I thought I would write a quick review.

Picture:
First off, the picture quality on this TV is excellent. I can't say I'm a picture purist or anything but everything I have plugged into this TV looks good. Blu-ray movies through my PS3 look great. PS3 games also look great. I have even...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP