Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Top Samsung UN60EH6050F 60" LED HDTV 1080p 120Hz With Acquire Transaction


Estimated Price: $1,899.99


Features
  • 60" LED HDTV lets you enjoy movies in cinema quality
  • Full HD 1080p resolution for a clear picture with vibrant colors and images
  • 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio provides a detailed picture for a high-quality viewing experience
  • Two 10W built-in speakers and Dolby Digital Plus and Dolby Pulse create an outstanding listening experience
  • SRS TheaterSound HD delivers superior advanced virtual surround sound


AY7VCWE

Customer Review:

I bought this model from other place almost 2 years ago. My whole family is totally satisfied with this TV. The color, saturation and brightness are great. I did not do any ajustment. Worked out of box perfectly. I am looking at this today because I want to find out if I can buy a Google Chromecast to put it in the USB port. As there was only one single star comments before me, I feel oblidged to express my satisfaction with this TV.

After short warrantee expired video di...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP