Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New Toshiba 32L2400U 32-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black/Gun Metal) With Safeguarded Transaction


Estimated Price: $329.99


Features
  • 1080p Full HDTV
  • Clear Scan 120 Hz
  • Color Master, Game Mode, and DTS Sound
  • 2 HDMI, 1 USB, and 1 Component Input
  • Energy-Efficient LED Backlight


I0S70C0

Customer Review:

I'm a gamer. I have an Xbox One. I use it to (obviously) play games, watch Netflix and YouTube, listen to music, and even browse the Internet occasionally. And if I had a PS4, I know it would offer many of those same features.

It's for this reason (because I own an console that already does everything) that I DO NOT want a more expensive Smart TV with a bunch of built-in apps that I don't care about. Instead, I simply want a basic, reasonably priced, high-quality LED on wh...


SquareTrade 4-Year TV Protection Plan ($250-$300)...amazo Basics 16-gauge Speaker Wire - 100 Feet...VideoSecu LED LCD TV Wall Mount for most 22"-47" LCD, LED & Plasma Televisions and some models up to 55" inches - up to 88 lb VESA 400x400 mm with Full Motion Swivel Articulating Arm, 20 in Extension and Post-installation Leveling System, for Monitor Flat Panel Screen, Bonus 10 ft HDMI cable and Magnetic Bubble Leveler WP5...

List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP