Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best Samsung UN55ES7150 55" 1080p 3D Slim LED HDTV With Acquire Transaction


Estimated Price: $0.00


Features
  • TV Type: LED
  • Screen Size Class: 55"
  • Vertical Resolution: 1080p
  • Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
  • Screen Refresh Rate: 240Hz


8RD2HTY

Customer Review:

I purchased this TV from Costco as the offered an $1100 rebate which put me right around 1500.00. AT the time of this review, this was the best TV for that price point as I did tons of research and I wanted to stick with the Samsung brand as their LED TV's are far superior. This TV utilizes new technology in the 3D glasses themselves which are not the typical passive style glasses. They actually connect to the TV and powered by a "watch" type battery. The 3D quality is AMAZING. I hav...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP