Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Buy VIZIO E470VA 47-inch Class LCD HDTV 120 Hz With Protected Transaction


Estimated Price: $749.99


Features
  • 1080p Full HD
  • 120Hz refresh rate
  • 50,000 to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
  • SRS TruVolumeTM and SRS TruSurround HDTM audio
  • Ambient Light Sensing technology


3WE9WV4

Customer Review:

I've had this TV about a month now and am generally pleased with its performance VS price. I purchased this TV to replace a 44" 720P Rear Projection that was in my living room. This TV easily out performs that old TV. This TV is really very good when viewing HD sources. I matched a Visio Blu Ray player to use with this TV and there is amazing clarity. But, there is a noticable drop off when viewing non-HD sources like standard TV channels. Seriously, I don't think there are many 1080...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP