Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best Samsung LN-R238WA 23-Inch Widescreen HDTV-Ready Flat-Panel LCD TV With Low Price


Estimated Price: $1,099.99


Features
  • HD-ready widescreen LCD television with 23-inch PVA screen; 23 x 17.4 x 3.5 inches (W x H x D) without stand
  • 1,366 x 768 native pixel resolution; accepts HD signals up to full 1080i; includes HDMI and PC inputs
  • Amazing 3,000:1 contrast ratio, high 500 cd/m2 brightness, broad 170-degree viewing angles (H x V)
  • Samsung DNIe (Digital Natural Image engine) enhances images; features a 181-channel NTSC tuner
  • 3 watts per channel x 2; SRS TruSurround XT simulates dynamic surround sound from any 2 speakers


08IVGFC

Customer Review:

I bought this TV as a do-it-all device. I wanted to get a FP LCD monitor for my computer, and I was looking into panels that had multiple inputs. I wanted to be able to use it to play games and watch DVDs as well be able to use it for my computer. I figured while I was at it I might as well equip myself with something that can handle HD signals and I can watch tv on as well. The following is my take on its performance in said areas:

PC:

As a computer monitor it ...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP