Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best Sharp LC-80UQ17U 80-Inch Aquos Quattron 1080p 240Hz Smart 3D LED HDTV With Safeguarded Transaction


Estimated Price: $5,499.99


Features
  • The Highest Resolution Full HD TV Available - 10 million more subpixels than conventional Full HD TVs
  • 10 million more subpixels than conventional Full HD for more detail, depth, and color
  • Plays 4K content; upscales any content
  • New SmartCentral 3.0 with integrated guide & search, mobile connectivity, and all the best apps
  • Quattron technology for finer details and a billion more shades of color


HZZZMPG

Customer Review:

I took mine home from Best Buy and did not have any dead pixels or damage what soever from laying flat in the back of my pickup. Either I'm lucky or there may be a bad batch at -mazon warehouse. Picture is amazing with the upscaling. I sit 15 feet away from this 70 inch TV so I'll never be able to tell the difference between Q+ and UHD. At that distance, I can definitely tell the difference between 1080P and Q+. I'm completely satisfied except I have to go out and buy the 3D gla...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP