Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New LG 42LE7300 42" Infinia LED LCD TV With Acquire Transaction


Estimated Price:


Features
  • 1080p Resolution, LED Backlighting, 4M:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
  • TruMotion 120hz, Smart Energy Saving, Seamless Design


3YJ91HC

Customer Review:

Replaced our first LCD TV. Big, Heavy but the best picture ever!!! Have it attached to a lifting device and it's great viewing for TV and games

I researched televisions for like two years before I settled on this LG. I'm glad I did! I love the picture quality. One thing I did not want that I saw on other HD TVs was pixelated images/blurriness in fast moving scenes. Nor did I want pixelated/fuzzy pictures when viewing non-HD content. It's brilliant on both counts! No pixel...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP