Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Hot Hitachi 48" LED 1080p 120Hz HDTV | LE48W806 With Low Price


Estimated Price:


Features
  • TV Type: LED
  • Screen Size Class: 48"
  • Vertical Resolution: 1080p
  • Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
  • Screen Refresh Rate: 120Hz


CX2OHY8

Customer Review:

I was first introduced to this 48" Hitachi LED model when it was on display next to a similar Samsung at a large shopping club. I was able to compare this TV side by side to a similar Samsung and LG. (I consider Samsung the best in picture quality across all LEDs). I was shocked at this LEDs picture quality compared to the Samsung... I could not tell much of a difference at all, the picture quality on this Hitachi was just that good. I saw all the good reviews, and it almost beca...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP