Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Latest Samsung LTN1765X/XAA 17-Inch LCD Tv With Safe Transaction


Estimated Price: $949.99


Features
  • Standard 4:3 aspect ratio, SXGA image quality (1,280 x 1,024 resolution)
  • PC picture-in-picture lets you watch TV and use your PC simultaneously
  • 3 watts per channel x 2; Virtual Dolby simulates surround sound effects from just two channels
  • High 400:1 contrast ratio, 350 cd/m2 brightness, long 60,000-hour lamp life


009RTP6

Customer Review:

I did a pretty thorough research on 17" and 20" LCD TVs. Like the Samsung LTN1735, it is a very nice TV. However, I'd prefer 1735 than this one because you can't make it sit straight up--it inlcines backward---like the Sharp E1U or EsomethingU. When I sit on the sofa to watch TV (I am a short person) I have to raise my head all the time.
My ranking according to my personal preference of the 17" 20" LCD TVs are as follows:
1. Samsung LTN
2. Sharp Aqu...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP