Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS AMERICA UN39FH5000FXZA 39IN LED 1080P 120CMR 60HZ LED With Safeguarded Transaction


Estimated Price:


Features
  • New
  • SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS AMERICA UN39FH5000FXZA
  • SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS AMERICA UN39FH5000FXZA 39IN LED 1080P 120CMR 60HZ LED


E2U3N6C

Customer Review:

I got this at Walmart just the other day for $398, got home and set it up in my living room. I was first pleased with how great it looked, nice clean design, the depth of the tv was a bit more then I expected but it is surprisingly light for a 39" tv. After watching tv and playing games for a bit I notice that the colors looked a bit off and went into the picture settings and found it only had three presets, movie, standard and vivid. Now I always cycle through the presets and th...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP