Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Buy 46" BRAVIA XBR-46HX909 LED Backlit 3D ready LCD HDTV With Protected Transaction


Estimated Price: $2,999.99


Features
  • Sony Audio/Video Xbr46Hx909 46" Lcd


3Q5CCYI

Customer Review:

I recently decided I was going to purchase a new TV. I went online and spent a lot of time researching everything. It seemed like the Samsung UNC8000 was a well liked set by most reviewers. It is a edge lit LEd set with the added feature of local backlight control.

So I go to BB to look at this set. I'm in a relatively bright area and I see flashlights in the bottom corners. No guessing where the light source is located. I think to myself, "self, how terrible will this loo...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP