Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Latest LG Electronics 60PN6500 60-Inch 1080p 600Hz Plasma HDTV (Black) With Big Discount


Estimated Price: $1,299.99


Features
  • Get nearly double the pixel resolution of standard HD with Full HD 1080p resolution.
  • Tired of streaky action or unclear plays during the game? See sports, fast action and video games in Full HD like never before. LG's 600Hz technology virtually eliminates motion blur.
  • Getting your picture looking great is easier than ever with Picture Wizard.
  • TV without stand (Width x Height x Depth): 54.6 x 32.4 x 2.2, Inches, TV with stand (Width x Height x Depth): 54.6 x 34.5 x 13.5 Inches


BBAG0FM

Customer Review:

I agonized a lot before buying this TV. And in the end price won me over - over $500 cheaper than anything good that Samsung or Panasonic offered. The way I figured, $500 "saved" here can be used towards XBOX One in a few months. Reading all these reviews helped sway my decision. I also really wanted a Plasma as I don't like the picture quality of LED/LCD.

The TV is ginormous, and I love it! There is minimal branding - only a small LG logo on front. I like the minimalistic...


SquareTrade 4-Year TV Protection Plan ($800-$900)...Sonax FB-2600 Fiji 60-Inch TV Component Bench, Ravenwood Black...LG Electronics 50PN6500 50-Inch 1080p 600Hz Plasma HDTV (Black)...

List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP