Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best SVA HD4208TIII-PDP 42-Inch Flat-Panel Plasma EDTV With Acquire Transaction


Estimated Price: $2,499.99


Features
  • 42-inch gas-plasma display with EDTV (up to 480p) native resolution; 46 x 28.9 x 14.9 inches (W x H x D) with stand
  • High 700:1 contrast ratio, luminous 600 cd/m2 brightness
  • 852 x 480 native pixel resolution; accepts 720p and 1080i HDTV signals
  • PC input with image scaling for up to 1,600 x 1,200 resolution
  • Wide, 160-degree viewing angles; proprietary cable-TV RF interface offers pristine images right out of the box


00ULJWI

Customer Review:

I recently bought this tv acouple days ago. I had been wanting a plasma screen television for quite some time, and when I seen the price of this for alittle bit under $2,000 in a local advertisement I had to take a look at it.
When I went there I was quite impressed with it, visually it looked great, the design of the case and the picture quality itself. I asked the sales person alot of question but he didn't really know too much about it so it made me question the integrity of ...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP