Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best Samsung LN22C350 22-Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV (Black) With Risk-free Transaction


Estimated Price: $329.99


Features
  • 3Wx2 audio output
  • Wide Color Enhancer
  • ConnectShare
  • 1 HDMI (ver 1.3)
  • Component & PC input


36WT3FW

Customer Review:

I use the tv in front of my treadmill and it's great in all respects except that I would have liked a little more volume from the speakers. The3 sound is certainly clear enough on the news programs that I watch. I just wish it had 10% more volume

I can see how this could be a really nice TV at a decent price. I read the reviews and figured this set would meet my needs. Got it all mounted and connected in the bedroom, but when I turned it on there was a vertical green l...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP