Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New Philips 50PFL3908/F7 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black) With Big Discount


Estimated Price: $719.99


Features
  • Connect a PC or MAC to a TV wirelessly with WirelessConnect
  • One button access to wireless NetTV services on your TV
  • Full 1080p HD display, with a 1920x1080p resolution
  • Enjoy rich sound and clear dialog with SRS TruSurround HD
  • Smart Cloud for automatic updates to content


BIF6ZYQ

Customer Review:

I've owned a 32" and 42" Philips before trying this one. My other two were 120hz refresh rate. This one is only 60hz. I've read there are differences, but I came to know it first hand. In addition to the picture not looking "fully vivid", we could never get the contrast, backlight and brightness figured out when playing with it for 2 hours to at least match the viewing equivalent of our other Philips. I have since moved on from Philips. This not to say I'd never buy a...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP