Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Buy JVC JLE47BC3500 47-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black) With Risk-free Transaction


Estimated Price: $679.99


Features
  • Slim design with edge LED backlit
  • XinemaSound 3D acoustic and post processing technology
  • Brilliant image quality with 120Hz Crystal Motion & Crystal Color processing
  • Smart brightness control with ambient light sensor


B1ZBSRC

Customer Review:

So I chose super saver shipping and still received this bad-boy in one business day. That's impressive. I see what ama_on is trying to do to beat the competition online. And they are doing a great job in this respect. I bought this TV for 529.00. TV retail is around 800.00. Got the TV setup and tuned to my liking and I can honestly say I would have payed 800.00. The edge lit led Picture is above average, I'd give it a 8 out of 10. Not a lot of noticeable light bleed on the co...


ama_onBasics 2-Pack High-Speed HDMI Cables Supports Ethernet, 3D and Audio Return, 6.5 feet...Sony BDP-S390 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi (Black)...

List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP