Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best Westinghouse LD-3255AR 32-Inch 720p LED HDTV, Black With Secure Transaction


Estimated Price: $499.99


Features
  • 720p LED HDTV
  • Slim - 1.0" edge design and feather light 14.6 pounds
  • Eco - Energy Star 5.0 compliant, uses 10% less energy than a 60 watt light bulb
  • Vivid color - 100,000:1 contrast ratio, 22% increased color gamut
  • No Mercury, No lead, recylced/recyclable packaging printed with soy-based inks


3LPUN8K

Customer Review:

I will start with the positives on this unit. When the TV first arrived I was super excited. The manufacturer packaging is very solid, and easy to open/remove. As the box noted, the TV uses LESS energy than a 60 watt lightbulb. This is huge for me (and the environment) because every time I add a new big gadget to my home I can always see an increase electric bill. My audio receiver, my Tivo, and my 40 inch LCD TV are all HUGE power suckers. It's nice to have a TV that produces ...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP