Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Hot Sharp AQUOS LC40LE700UN 40-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV With Low Price


Estimated Price: $1,054.99


Features
  • 40" Full HD 1080p HDTV LED-TV with 120Hz Fine Motion Enhanced
  • 10-Bit processing and Crystalucent coating Technology
  • UltraBrilliant LED System
  • 4 HDMI terminals, PC input, RS-232C Input
  • 4ms response time


2BNMPCA

Customer Review:

I wanted LED for four reasons: light weight, low heat, low wattage, and great picture. The 40" Sharp Aquos LED exceeded my expectation for all four. There is absolutely NO heat emitted from the unit. It weighs only 30 pounds. The picture is the BEST I've ever seen in a TV -I'm not kidding here- the BEST. I waited about 6 months to post this feedback, thinking something might go wrong but no problems at all.

My folks bought a 50" Plasma at the same time and they've had a ho...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP