Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best LG 42LM3700 42" 1080p 60Hz LED 3D TV w/ Soundbar With Secure Transaction


Estimated Price: $0.00


Features
  • LG 42LM3700 42" 1080p 60Hz LED 3D TV w/ Soundbar


A2UF49K

Customer Review:

I just received my LG 42LM3700 and I couldn't be happier. To begin, I downloaded a firmware update from the LG site and then transferred the firmware update to a usb flash drive. Plugged in the usb drive to the back of the TV and once I turned it on, it updated the firmware automatically in a couple minutes or so. I think this update improved 3D, or something like that.

Setup was very easy and the TV was up and running in no time. Picture quality is really, really good...


SquareTrade 4-Year TV Protection Plan ($500-$600)...LG Electronics BP530 3D Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi...

List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP