Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Latest LG 47LD520 47-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV With Big Discount


Estimated Price: $1,199.99


Features
  • Full HD 1080p Resolution
  • TruMotion 120Hz
  • 100,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
  • Picture Wizard II
  • Smart Energy Savings


39RV0A0

Customer Review:

Picture quality is good, although I had to mess with the color settings a lot (I'm still not sure I've got it 100% correct). There is some slight discoloration around the edges, but this is only noticeable when the TV is displaying one solid color.

I can't stand to have the smoothing option (called TruMotion) turned on. It's supposed to make TV look better, but I think it makes everything look like a soap opera. Luckily, it's easy to turn off (Menu>Picture>TruMotion). Note...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP