Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Hot JVC HD52G887 52-Inch HDILA Rear Projection TV With Low Price


Estimated Price: $1,799.99


Features
  • JVC HD52G887 LCOS Projection TV


0FGBVEI

Customer Review:

I've been researching alot over the internet the past few months for my first ever hdtv. At first I wanted to get an LCD and I've been looking at the big names like Sony, Samsung, Sharp etc, but even their 32 in. size hdtv's were over $1500! I came across this JVC HD52G887 and it had everything I wanted. It is a hd set. It has a atsc/qam tuner, It's 52 inches! It's under a 1000 dollars!!! This set is DLP which means it is projection, it's not flat in the back. When I got it home it w...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP