Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Hot LG 55LE5400 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV with Internet Applications With Protected Transaction


Estimated Price: $2,499.99


Features
  • Picture Wizard II
  • TruMotion 120Hz
  • NetCast Entertainment Access (Wi-Fi Ready)
  • LED Backlighting
  • Wireless 1080p Ready


39JBXVY

Customer Review:

I've had this TV for just over 24 hours and so far I'm pleased. I chose the LG 5400 after visiting the local blue and yellow store as they were changing over their 2009 models to the 2010s. I was initially impressed by the Samsung LED LCDs and was getting close to buying the Samsung 7100 (7000 everywhere else with a red ToC vs. Grey at this store) when on my third trip to the store, they had just put the LG up on the wall. The picture stood out right away from the Samsungs and the ...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP