Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Best Panasonic TC-P65S2 65-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV With Protected Transaction


Estimated Price: $2,599.95


Features
  • 65-inch Plasma HDTV with full 1080p HD resolution; 1080 lines of moving picture resolution
  • 600Hz Sub-field Drive technology for superb full-HD motion; 2,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
  • VIERA Image Viewer for JPEG image slideshows directly from an SD memory card
  • Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 component, 2 composite, 1 digital audio output
  • Includes removable stand; measures 62 x 40 x 16.4 inches with stand


391Z89K

Customer Review:

I've spent the last 2 months researching my next television purchase. I'm one of those people that over-researches the pros and cons of any major purchase. I specifically set out at the beginning of my research to purchase a television for my finished basement. Since I can easily control ambient light pretty much any display technology was on the table - Plasma, LCD, LED-LCD, DLP, etc. I love the picture quality of DLP sets but ultimately decided to rule out that technology mainly be...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP