Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Hot Samsung LNS3241D 32-Inch LCD HDTV With Safeguarded Transaction


Estimated Price: $1,199.99


Features
  • Powerful entry-level 32-inch LCD TV with integrated HDTV tuner; measures 35.1 x 24.2 x 9.8 inches (WxHxD) with included stand
  • 3D Y/C digital comb filter for improved transition detail; picture-in-picture (PIP) capability
  • 1366 x 768-pixel resolution, 500 cd/m2 brightness, super-fast 8ms response time, 3000:1 contrast ratio, 178-degree viewing angle
  • Connections: 2 composite A/V (1 side), 2 S-Video (1 side), 1 component (Y/Pb/Pr), 2 HDMI, 2 RF, 1 USB, 1 RS232
  • Two stereo speakers, 10 watts apiece (20 watts total); SRS TruSurround XT virtual surround


0ELSXZE

Customer Review:

I went into my local Circuit City recently intending to look at the Sharp Aquos LC-32D40U. I had heard so much abou the Aquos TVs and how good they were. Since it was on sale I came close to buying it. But the Samsung LNS3241D was sitting right next to the Sharp on the rack and I immediately noticed that the Samsung's picture just looked a whole lot better. Compared to the Samsung, I couldn't believe how washed out the blacks were on the Sharp. I even played with the controls on the ...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP