Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Hot LG 22" 1080p IPS Monitor, TV Tuner, HDMI With Safeguarded Transaction


Estimated Price: $262.99


Features
  • LG 22" 1080p IPS Monitor, TV Tuner, HDMI


CWZXY7M

Customer Review:

I was in the market for a new tv for our travel trailer and since having excellent service from two other LG TV's I chose this one.
I own the 720p 22" and the 26" 720p set also.
They have very, very good picture quality and absolutely no problems.
We do watch Netflix and get B.R.1080p disc sent to the house. I have larger TV's that are 1080p and didn't know if the picture would be better in the 22" size or not. However, the picture is amazing to say the least. My wife ...


SquareTrade 3-Year TV Protection Plan ($150-$175)...SquareTrade 3-Year TV Protection Plan ($175-$200)...

List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP