Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Top Coby LEDTV2235 22-Inch LED HDTV (Black) With Safe Transaction


Estimated Price: $289.99


Features
  • 22-Inch widescreen LED HDTV with an attractive super-slim profile fits anywhere
  • Energy efficient technology meets Energy Star 3.0 and California Energy Commission standards (standby power <1W),Extended backlight life expectancy (20,000 hours)
  • Built-in digital TV tuner (ATSC/NTSC/ QAM), HDMI digital connection delivers perfect signal transmission
  • PC VGA connection for use as a computer monitor, Digital noise reduction and film-mode detection
  • V-chip parental control, Closed- Caption, and Electronic Program Guide support, Multi-language on-screen display


365YTBW

Customer Review:

I bought one of these from "The Wiz" (not a azon), but I'm reviewing it here because The Wiz no longer carries this model.
For a 19" 720p LED screen, I thought the picture was really lacking (I did get my eyes checked at about the same time, and it was not my eyes that's the problem!). Right from the start, the sound was "tinny", no matter how many adjustments I made to the Setup. So, I bought a set of external speakers with a woofer, and the sound was better. Then, after abo...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP