Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New Westinghouse 32" Class Edge-lit LED HDTV With Risk-free Transaction


Estimated Price: $0.00


Features
  • 32-inch LED TV features HD 720p resolution,
  • dynamic contrast ratio of 100,000:1.
  • Connectivity includes two HDMI inputs,
  • 1.0" Edge / 2.3" maximum thickness
  • Uses 10% less energy than a 60 watt light bulb


4NP8J24

Customer Review:

I bought 4 of these TV's. Within 3 months, two died! yes, two. I had to pay shipping on the first one to send to them which cost me $30 and now I have to pay to send the second one in. I had to wait about 3 weeks to get it back which meant i had to buy another one! this Westinghouse TV is crap. I am thinking about calling the company to ask them for my money back or I will go to court to file for a consumer protection.

After reading the recent reviews I felt I should add t...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP