Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Top LG 50PV450C 50-inch Plasma 1080P With Acquire Transaction


Estimated Price: $1,399.00


Features
  • LG Electronics
  • 50-inch Plasma
  • 3,000,000:1 1080P


576ZBI8

Customer Review:

My sister and I love our new tv...it was definitely worth it and then some. The picture and volume are great, I didn't have to adjust anything. I wonder why I'm the first to review this product...it's awesome!!

For a great picture, that only needs a little tweaking to one's taste, adjusting the Color, Tint, and Contrast, this model will give you a true Life like picture, the Sports action couldn't be any better, and just watching the pool water splashing during the Olympi...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP