Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

Buy Samsung LN40B540P 40" LCD TV 1080P 3 HDMI With Secure Transaction


Estimated Price: $1,299.99


Features
  • 1080p Resolution
  • 60,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
  • Touch of Color design
  • 6ms Response Time
  • Energy Star compliant


2ARKDS0

Customer Review:

I originally bought this TV on the strength of reviews from CNET/am-zon/CR etc.

My local box store had it for around 1000$ CAD, which at the time was a good deal. Current models are cheaper.

I used the cable in/2 HDMI/component and occasionally the video in. I would be considered a power user and have never felt limited by my connectivity options. The picture quality is good, but not amazing considering this is an entry level TV.

My issues with this T...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP