Search Product

Search Product

NB: Please enable javascript in your browser.

New LG 42LH30 42-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV, Gloss Black With Protected Transaction


Estimated Price: $849.95


Features
  • LCD HDTV features a slim profile contoured edges with swivel stand
  • 1080p Full HD resolution 1920 x 1080p with 3x HDMI v 1.3 digital inputs and PC input
  • Invisible speaker system with Dolby Digital 5.1 & Clear voice for richer more balanced sound & a polished look
  • Super ISFccc caple of professional calibration for picture performance
  • 50,000:1 Dynamic contrast ratio


1V5J7NY

Customer Review:

I've been researching 40-42" HD TVs for months, looking for the ideal match for my needs that fit my budget of under $1,000. I looked at plasmas, 120Hz LCDs, 40", 42", Sharp, Sony, Panasonic, Samsung, Vizio, Westinghouse, and LG.

I finally found it - on sale for almost two-hundred off (exactly eight-hundred-and-nine dollars). Would still be a great value at a thousand dollars.

I'd rather have too much control than too little with my electronics. The 42LH30 deliv...


List Product

Popular Product

.

  © Copyright by Led TV | Blogger SEO

Back to TOP